Terms & Conditions
ACCEPTANCE OF RISK
If the children in your care have Asthma they cannot participate if they do not have an inhaler with them.
If you have a pre-existing back condition we do not recommend that you participate in Leap or Slide.
You will be required to tick the Acceptance of Risk box for you and your Group ONLINE prior to completing your Booking. When you arrive at The Park you and your Group will be asked to re-read and agree to the Acceptance of Risk Statement prior to participation in any onsite Activity - including Park Entry.
All this information is displayed in The Lodge Reception at Let Loose! and on our Website. Please read carefully!
Risk: The activities at Let Loose! come with certain risks that cannot be eliminated regardless of the measures, care and steps that Let Loose! have taken to avoid injuries. They include High/Low Ropes Course, Climbing Activities, jumping from height, slides and freestanding Adventure Playground.
The following describes some, but not all, of those risks:
Equipment may fail or malfunction, despite reasonable maintenance and use. Attendant risks include slips, falls, trips and impact injuries and may include, scrapes, bruises, cuts, broken bones, concussion, including environmental risks. These are only some examples of such risks.
Activities are conducted indoors and outdoors and are physical by nature and carry risks of injuries such as sprains strains and pulled muscles.
Let Loose! have put the following measures in place to reduce risk of any incident:
- Koala and Niko safety rail systems.
- ERCA inspection standards.
- ERCA Trained Adventure Guides for instruction on: High & Low Ropes Courses, Climbing Walls, Zip Wires
- GB Archery Trained Guides
- Personal safety equipment, including helmets and harnesses.
- All Adventure Guides trained in First Aid.
- Adventure Guides trained to instruct Safety Briefings for all Activities.
- Play Safe Bark in the Adventure playground BS4790 – 5 certified
- ROSPA Park Certification
- Staff trained in Disabled Access.
- Learning Outside the Classroom Quality Badge and Adventure Mark
- By ticking the box during the online Booking page you akgnowledge and agree that you understand that this Activity and Adventure Park includes risks of bodily injury or death.
- That you understand the description above of these risks are not complete and that other unknown or unanticipated risks may result in accident, injury or death.
- That you agree to assume responsibility for the inherent risks both identified herein and not specifically identified.
- That you acknowledge that engaging in this activity may require a degree of skill and a level of fitness.
- That you acknowledge that the staff at Let Loose! are not medically qualified and so are not in a position to assess the capacity of participants to undertake a course.
- That it remains your responsibility to undertake such an assessment prior to use of the course.
Online Booking Terms & Conditions
1. Your commitment to us.
When you confirm your purchase, you are accepting that these terms and conditions
form the basis of any contract between Let Loose! Adventure Park and yourself.
No contract exists between you and for Let Loose! Adventure Park the sale of any
tickets until we have received and accepted your order and received payment in full.
Once cleared funds are received, there is a binding contract between us.
The description and price of tickets you order will be shown on the Let Loose!
Adventure Park website at the time you place your order. Prices are in UK Sterling and
inclusive of any applicable taxes. There are no surcharges and once you have paid, we
will not increase the price of your tickets.
Prices displayed on the website are subject to change without notice. We accept most
major credit and debit cards in partnership with our payment gateway.
3. Online Security
To ensure that your online shopping experience is secure, your credit / debit card
details will be encrypted on a secure server to minimize the possibility of someone
being able to read them as they are sent over the Internet.
4. Limitation of Liability
Let Loose! Adventure Park total liability for in contract, tort (including negligence or
breach of statutory duty), misrepresentation, and restitution or otherwise, arising in
connection with the performance or contemplated performance of this agreement shall
be limited to the price paid for the goods.
The limitation on any exclusion from liability contained in these conditions shall be
subject to the provisions of second 2(1) of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977.
Let Loose! Adventure Park will not be liable in any amount for failure to perform any
obligation under this agreement if such failure is caused by the occurrence of any
unseen event beyond its reasonable control including without limitation Internet and
Communication outages, fire, flood, war or act of God.
If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision
shall be struck out and the remaining provisions shall remain in force.
6. Online Tickets Terms & Conditions of uses
1. Tickets purchased online may not be used in conjunction with any other special
offer, promotions or vouchers.
2. Online tickets can be used in relation to any Let Loose! Adventure Park group
booking, birthday party or Activity Days.
3. Following the purchase of your Ticket no refunds can be given, and you are not
able to cancel your tickets or resell them.
4. Any discounts or offers online are available for limited quantities and periods only
and shall not be available on bookings made in person.
5. Entry is only permissible when the Let Loose! Adventure Park Ticket is printed
out or the Booking Reference Number is given.
6. All persons covered by the Let Loose! Adventure Park Ticket must enter the
attraction at the same time.
7. Tickets purchased online are only valid for the date range for which they were
purchased. Should they be used on dates other than that for which they were
purchased, Let Loose! Adventure Park reserve the right to refuse entry. Where entry
is sought on a different date; if the Ticket purchase price is higher than the on the
day admission charge no refund will be given. If the Ticket purchase price is of a
lower value than the on the day admission charge, then the additional cost to meet the
on the day admission charge will have to be paid. On the day prices exclude any current
on the day offers/discounts.
9. If Senior Citizen tickets are purchased online, Let Loose! Adventure Park reserve the right to ask for proof of status.
10. No Let Loose! Adventure Park may be resold.
11. If the Let Loose! Adventure Park Ticket/Booking Reference Number is scanned
and shows that it has already been redeemed then entry will be refused.
12. Any queries should be put in writing to the Admissions Let Loose! Adventure Park.
Let Loose! Refunds Policy
We have a strict “No refunds” policy, so please be 100% sure before you make your booking/purchase.
Your Legal Rights:
When you buy goods or services from our business you have rights as a Consumer. These include the right to claim a replacement, repair and/or a Credit Note where the goods are faulty or unavailable due to bad weather.
In addition to your legal rights please be aware that proof of purchase (e.g. receipt, booking reference email) must be provided. If proof of purchase cannot be provided, then no exchange will be given.
If you meet our criteria we will offer you a Credit Note, a different slot or an alternative Activity of the same value. Please see exceptions listed below:
If you have booked the ‘High Ropes Adventure’ but the weather is deemed unsuitable for the outdoor section to open, you can still take part in the ‘High & Low Ropes Combi Indoors’ or you may be offered a slot on another day.
If you have purchased Big Leap & Super Slide and these sessions have been cancelled due to bad weather you may exchange them for a different Activity, exchange for a Credit Note or come on a different day.
Your statuary rights remain unaffected.
Let Loose! Booking Terms & Conditions for Groups
These Booking Terms & Conditions contain important information concerning participation by you and members of your Group and, accordingly, you acknowledge and agree that you shall ensure that all members of your Group are aware of and accept these Booking Terms & Conditions
- Let Loose! reserves the right to make changes to your Event and the Activities whether to conform to any applicable safety or other statutory requirements or otherwise including weather conditions.
- All participants are required to act responsibly and courteously always and to respect other participants. Let Loose! shall be entitled to prevent any person from undertaking or completing the Activities in the Event it deems the behaviour of any participant unsuitable.
- The Activities are physically demanding and require a degree of fitness. If participants are in any doubt as to whether they should attempt the Activities they are advised to come and see the course before booking.
- Participants that suffer with Asthma must bring an inhaler to the Event. Without the appropriate medication for you or the child in your care with asthma will NOT be able to take part.
- If participants have medical concerns, they are advised to consult their doctor in advance. Participants will be required to certify that they do not suffer from any medical condition which would make it more likely that they would be involved in any incident which could result in injury to themselves or others.
- Due to the physical nature of the Activities Let Loose! recommends that pregnant women should not take part. Pregnant women will be required to sign a disclaimer confirming that they are aware that there are risks to them and their unborn child and that participation in the Activities is at their own risk.
- Please do not bring Party Paraphernalia to Let Loose! apart from a Celebration Cake and Gifts. All waste not generated by Let Loose! must be taken home with you.
- Children’s Party Only (5 – 17 years): 4 free Adults are included in the party price, any other attending adults or children will pay normal Park Entry.
- You will be required to tick the Acceptance of Risk box for you and your Group ONLINE prior to completing your Booking. When you arrive at The Park you and your Group will be asked to re-read and agree to the Acceptance of Risk Statement prior to participation in any onsite Activity - including Park Entry.
Thank you – All at Let Loose!