Hangloose (Beverley) Ltd trading as Let Loose! (“We”) understands that you are rightly
concerned that your data will only be collected or used for any legitimately intended
purpose. We are committed to processing your personal information in ways that comply
with our legal obligations, and to being clear with you about what we do with your
information. This policy is in line with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”)
Personal Information we may collect from you
We may collect personal information which we receive when:
1. You visit our premises
2. You use our services
3. You use www.letlooseyorkshire.co.uk (“our website”)
4. You interact with us on social media or
5. You contact us
6. You apply to join our team
We may collect the following types of information:
1. Your name, address, email address, telephone number(s) and other contact details
2. The names and dates of birth of other individuals
3. Your school/group’s name, school/group’s address and school/group’s telephone number(s)
4. Your payment information such as a credit or debit card details and bank account details
5. Your future communication preferences
6. Your IP address
7. Relevant medical details if our first aiders are treating you following an incident
8. Your right to work in the UK and whether you are over school leaving age
9. Other personal information that you voluntarily provide us through your CV.
How do we collect this information?
We collect your personal information:
• Directly: e.g. when you sign up to receive or use our services, you complete a survey, enter a competition or submit a job application
• From publicly available sources: e.g. social media, internet services
Why do we collect this information?
1. We may collect your personal information so that we can:
2. Answer your enquiries
3. Provide you with services that you request from us
4. Create and manage your membership, birthday party booking or group booking
5. Process payments for our services
6. Verify your identity for security purposes
7. Help make our website as useful to you as possible
8. Allow you to interact with us using social media
9. Deliver advertisements of services, events and offers that might be of interest you, but only where you have provided express consent
10. Assist you if you have a medical incident
11. Meet our legal obligations
12. Make recruiting decisions
Information which does not identify any individual may be used in a general way by us or
third parties on our behalf, for purposes such as quality control or the improvement of
our services and website.
Keeping you informed of our Services, Events and Offers
Our website and social media keep you informed of some of our news, events and services.
We are able to share further news, offers, details of events and services if you ask us
to. You can subscribe using the “Sign Up” at the bottom of our homepage, when buying
tickets and services online, or when completing a membership application form. We will
stay in touch by email or post but only where you have consented to us doing so.
When you consent to stay in touch, you may opt out at a later date by using the
‘unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of our marketing emails or by contacting us. You have a
right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes. We will remove
you from our mailing lists as soon as is reasonably possible.
If you haven’t asked us to stay in touch, we may still need to send you service-related
messages from time to time such as membership management, ticket or booking
confirmations, and payment processing.
Visiting our Website & Cookies
When you first visit our website, you are given the option to accept cookies.
Cookies are small files of letters or numbers that will be downloaded onto your computer
so that we can improve our site.
Please be aware that we do not have control over cookies used by our external third-party
More information about cookies including how to block them can be found in our Cookies Policy at the bottom of our Home Page.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, you should note
that we do not have any control over these other websites. Once you have used any of
these links to leave our site, therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and
privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting these sites and such sites are
not governed by this privacy statement.
Engaging with Social Media
Social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube are a great
way for us to engage and communicate with you.
Please be aware that all users of social media platforms are subject to the terms and
conditions of the platform provider as well as the privacy policies and use of technology
such as cookies. Information that you share with us through these platforms may
therefore be used or sold for commercial purposes by the provider.
When engaging with us through social media, please exercise caution with regards to your
personal details and privacy. Never share personal or sensitive information with us
through these platforms, for example names, addresses, emails, date of birth or
membership numbers. If your query includes personal information, please get in touch
through our website, or you can phone 01482 843475 during office hours.
How do we handle your information?
We are committed to keeping your information up to date a far as is reasonably
possible. However, if you believe we have made an error, then please contact us and we
will use reasonable endeavours to correct it.
We are also committed to keeping your personal information secure to protect it from
being inappropriately or accidentally accessed, used, shared or destroyed, and against it
Your information may need to be passed other companies in order to carry out our
business activities or legal obligations. This includes third-party service providers such as
accountants, auditors, experts, lawyers and other outside professional advisors; IT systems, support and hosting service providers; printing, advertising, marketing and survey outsourced service providers that assist us in carrying out our business activities. Our systems and those of our service providers are normally located within the UK or European Economic Area (“EEA”). We do not, and will never, sell your personal information to any third parties. We will
never share your personal information with third parties other than our service providers
or where legally required.
We will only retain your personal information for as long as it is needed to carry out a
particular purpose or meet a particular obligation.
How can you manage your information?
GDPR provides you with additional rights to your right to be informed (met by this policy)
and your right to object to direct marketing.
You are provided with:
1. The right to access the data we hold about you
2. The right to have your data corrected if it is inaccurate
3. The right to have your data erased if we are no longer entitled to use it or are keeping it too long
4. The right to have your data restricted or blocked from processing<
5. The right to object to processing carried out on the basis of legitimate interest
6. The right to port your data
To make a request to us relating any personal information we may hold, we need you to
contact us in writing.
To better safeguard your information, we may take reasonable steps to verify your
identity before granting access, making corrections or deleting your information.
How Can You Complain?
If you are unhappy with the way that we have handled your data, please contact us in the
first instance as we would like to resolve the issue personally. We may have made a
genuine error or missed a flaw in one of our processes; perhaps there are legitimate
reasons why we have handled your data in a particular way.
If we are unable to remedy the issue to your satisfaction and you believe that we have
handled your data unlawfully, you are able to report your concerns to the ICO.
Write to us at :
Let Loose! Hull Road, Woodmansey, Beverley, East Riding of Yorkshire HU17 0RS
Email us at: email@example.com